Custom field is not shown in my story dashboard

Arne von Bar July 16, 2019

Hello everybody,

i add a custom field "Team (User Group Picker)" for my issues. I have add the field to all Screens. I can choose the team, if i edit or add a issue/story, but in the Projects view it is not shown in the detail for a story.

Can somebody can tell me which configuration i have to do?

Best Regards

Arne 

3 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Deleted user July 16, 2019

Hi @Arne von Bar

I think so you are talking about the Issue details view screen from the board. You need to add custom field "Team (User Group Picker)" into the issue details view section. To perform this please follow the below steps.

1. Go to the board, then click  Board ->  Configure.
  2. On the Board Configuration screen, select the Issue Details View and in the people section, you need to add the "Team" custom field.

Please go through the Configuration a board page for more information.

Regards,
Kishore Kumar Gangavath. 

Arne von Bar July 21, 2019

Thanks you're right.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Deng
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 16, 2019

Hi Arne

By saying "Projects" view, did you refer the backlog view in a Scrum board? If yes, there is a setting "Issue detail view" in board configuration, where you can specify the fields to be displayed in issue detail view. You need board admin permission to edit this setting.

Thanks you're right.

0 votes

Hello everybody,

i have a last question. If i create a subtask under the user-story can i inherite the new team-field automatically in the subtask?

Best regards

Arne

Suggest an answer