Creating a new linked Confluence page for a sprint in Jira Software

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 1, 2021

Hi Community members,

I am trying to create a new linked Confluence page for a sprint on JIRA server. In the Active sprints page of my desired board, i can't see "Linked pages" link. I am unable to locate it or am i missing any steps while creating the board ? Please suggest, thank you!

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Piotr Zadrożny _Eyzee_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 1, 2021

Hi @Kishan Sharma

In Jira Server you can create or link existing Confluence page to sprint in Backlog view by clicking View linked pages:

kdt0t0wr4I.png

You can also linke or creatte page for past sprints in Sprint Reports view:

Q87JKoRmeT.png

You can find whole documentation about this topic here.

Piotr

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 1, 2021

Thank you @Piotr Zadrożny _Eyzee_ for this info. I will go through this and see if I can locate 'Linked pages' link in the backlog view.

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 2, 2021

Thank you @Piotr Zadrożny _Eyzee_ I could find the link in the Backlog view :-)

1 vote
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 1, 2021

Hi @Kishan Sharma

You should first activate the pages from project settings (same thing if you're working on CMP or a TMP):

pages.png

After that, you should be able to see project pages and connect them to confluence:

connect.png

Let me know if that was what you were looking for.

Alex

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 1, 2021

Thank you @Alex Koxaras _Relational_ for this info. However I am looking for this option on Jira Data Center/Server version, please do suggest if you have any idea.

Suggest an answer