Contact Information At Atlassian

Clare McCormick April 16, 2024

Does anyone have a contact number for Atlassian.  We are going through a migration and are currently dead in the water with no satisfactory response from emails or Tickets. 

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jehan Bhathena
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2024

Hi @Clare McCormick 

From what I'm aware there are no hotline numbers for Standard plans. You can raise a support ticket in the Jira Support channel in the Migration Support category.

What I can suggest for migration efforts is to get an Partner onboard for the migration efforts, it is a short term cost with long term benefits.

If there are issues during the migration, you can always post them in the community channel, and I'm sure there will be a helpful response.

Hope this helps.

Clare McCormick April 16, 2024

Yes we did all that have premium and were given migration process unfortunately seems that it didn't live up to what was planned and we had no avenue for escalation.    I'll keep my fingers crossed we get some response eventually. 

Like Jehan Bhathena likes this
Jehan Bhathena
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2024

If you're stuck at some stage in the migration, you can ask the Atlassian CS assigned to your ticket to support ticket for a call for better communication on it.

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 17, 2024

Hi @Clare McCormick It looks like there is a support case for this migration over in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/49/MOVE-146872 however I don't believe you are currently able to see this particular support request because your account has not been added as a requested participant yet. 

It appears that this case has been updated since you first made this request.  I would recommend that you reach out to another member of your team and ask that they share the request with your email address, this will allow you to see the updates on this support case directly.  Once you can access the case in the support portal, it is possible for you to escalate a case if you are not receiving a timely response.

0 votes
nirmani_Kalakheti
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 16, 2024

@Clare McCormick , what kind of migration? Is it DC to Cloud?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events