Compartilhamento de painel

vsousa
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 13, 2024

Ao tentar compartilhar um painel ou filtro o sistema informa que não tenho permissão para compartilhar e que todos os compartilhamentos são inválidos.  No cadastro de pessoas dentro das configurações do projeto estou na função de Administrador e Users mas nem assim consigo compartilhar com nenhum outro usuário.

Gostaria de saber onde faço a configuração para que eu possa compartilhar esses filtros e painéis par visualizar e editar?
Fui orientada a criar como público, mas não tem como salvar o filtro já como publico, automaticamente ele salva privado. 

Captura de tela 2024-03-13 104532.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 13, 2024

Olá @vsousa ,

Bem-vindo à comunidade Atlassian!

Há uma permissão global que você deve ter para compartilhar painéis e filtros. Consulte seu administrador do JIRA para descobrir se você tem essa permissão ou pode obtê-la.

Screenshot 2024-03-13 at 4.41.44 PM.png

---

Hello,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

There is a global permission that you must have in order to Share Dashboards and Filters. Consult with your Jira Administrator to find out if you have that permission or can get that permissions.

Dashboard sharing

When trying to share a panel or filter, the system informs me that I do not have permission to share and that all shares are invalid. When registering people within the project settings, I am in the Administrator and Users role, but I cannot share with any other user.

I would like to know where do I configure it so that I can share these filters and panels to view and edit?
I was instructed to create it as public, but there is no way to save the filter as public, it automatically saves it private.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events