Change of e-mail account

Monitoreo CN
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 6, 2024

I need to change the email account that currently has Jira, but when I change it for the one I need, it sends me a notification that this account is linked in atlassian, could you support me to unlink that account as it has been deleted and still does not allow me to make the change, I tried with another account and sends the same notification and does not allow me to make the change.

You currently have a personal account, and it is required to be a personal account.

Thank you very much...

2 answers

0 votes
Monitoreo CN
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 6, 2024

It was already done that way, but it keeps sending me the notification that this account, which is new, is already linked to Atlassian, and it does the same if I add another email account.

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 6, 2024

Hi @Monitoreo CN ,

are you changing as follows?

1. click on your avatar
  2. choose account settings which takes ypu to id.atlassian.com
  3. click on email in the menu
  4. enter new email

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE