Cannot see linked issues on kanban Board.

Bunty November 20, 2018

Hello All,

In our project, we cannot see issue links on the view issue page when we select an issue on the Kanban Board.

Epics have multiple stories attached to it but we cannot find the issue links and sub-task links option on the kanban board view issue page. we can see the issue link option in the project issues.

whereas in other projects I can see the linked issues link and sub-task issues link on the Kanban board view issue page

I checked Board configuration of my project kanban board, Issue Detail View has Linked Issues field Added to it.

Do I need to make any changes?

Please, any advice?

Thanks,

Manikanta.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Pavan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 20, 2018

@Bunty Please check the filter query, and issue you can view the All stories in Epic and All the sub-task in a story.

Bunty November 21, 2018

Thanks, @Pavan.

Bunty November 27, 2018

Hi @Pavan,

I was able to see the "Issue links" but not "issues in Epic" under Epics if I select epic on Board.

Do I need to change any other configurations settings on board to see "Issues in Epic"?

Thanks,

Manikanta.

Pavan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 28, 2018

@Bunty Check you filter which is associated with board or Go to board settings check the epic panel is on or off it will be in the column section. if show epic panel is on all epic will show in backlog instead of board.

Eran Nir November 16, 2022

@Pavan Hi, if I would like to see tasks that are linked to story, in the kanban board (see them below the story like subtasks under task)  what should I do?

Like John Partington likes this

Suggest an answer