Cannot display versions when using the Greenhopper gadgets in Confluence

Jo-Anne MacLeod
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 24, 2011

I found [this|http://forums.atlassian.com/thread.jspa?threadID=48814] thread on the old forum, and it didn't have an answer so I'm asking it over here.

When displaying a GreenHopper gadget on a Confluence page, I get a dropdown for everything except for version. I don't know why, but it is not being populated. All the other fields required are. Has anyone else experienced this. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

To update this, I don't get any options for the Components field either. I'm wondering if it is because these two fields are handled differently.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jo-Anne MacLeod
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 1, 2011

In case anyone runs across this question in a search. This problem as described here, is no longer a problem when running JIRA 4.3.3. I didn't upgrade Confluence it appears that it was the JIRA upgrade that resolved the problem.

Suggest an answer