Can we create a kanban board in a project displaying the epics and its related stories?

Rituparna Kashyap
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 4, 2018

I want to create a kanban board for a project involving multiple boards(3 teams) displaying all the epics and its related stories grouped by different boards. Can someone help me with the same?

2 answers

0 votes
Rituparna Kashyap
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 4, 2018

Thank you Alexey. This worked. I am able to have a view with all the Epics and its related stories now. If I want to group them further based on the boards(I have created components for each boards), how do I achieve that?

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 4, 2018

Hello,

You need to create a filter to choose the required epics and stories. Then you create a board, based on this filter. Then you can go to the board configuration -> swimlanes and choose Epics.

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 4, 2018

Unfortunately, you can not group them further. Only one level.

Suggest an answer