Can Tempo stop users from editing a plan after the approval?

Amr Hamza June 26, 2019

We are considering using Tempo Planning and Timesheets to plan vacations and then log them in the timesheet. However, the plan is still open for edits and deletion even after they get approved from the reviewer.

I was wondering if there is a way to stop that or at least to notify the reviewer about any updates in the plan.

2 answers

0 votes
Amr Hamza July 11, 2019

@Alexander Eck [Tempo] 

Hello,

Just an update in case anyone has the same question, I found out today that Tempo Planner does send out notifications about any plan update/deletion to the reviewer. I didn't realize that before as I was the plan creator and reviewer.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

BR,

Amr

Alexander Eck [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 12, 2019

Glad to hear that this is a sufficient solution for you. And I am sorry that I didn´t mention that earlier.

Amr Hamza July 15, 2019

No worries. Thanks for your support. 🙂

0 votes
Alexander Eck [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 9, 2019

Hi Amr,

plans can always be edited for users that have permission to do so. You could possibly write a script listner from Scriptrunner using the AllocationUpdatedEvent.

Best regards

Amr Hamza July 9, 2019

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for your response. I was looking however for a solution that doesn't involve scripting. Is there any GUI solution that you see suitable?

BR,

Amr

Suggest an answer