Can Not Bulk Change Transition Issue

ratih April 17, 2023

Hi All

Please kindly help, i can not change transition issue with using bulk change feature, i already setup the permissions from setting > global permission > make bulk changes and make sure that access equal to transition issue permission but still not working. FYI, i am as site admin. please kindly help team

Thank youTransition issue permission.jpg

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 17, 2023

Hi @ratih , do you mean to say that you cannot use the Transition issue option under bulk change?

74BB1E2A-E5E5-49E2-9A01-16B1B58C811A.jpeg

are you able to use bulk change in any manner? What error are you seeing?

ratih April 17, 2023

Choose bulk action.jpg
N/A for transition and delete issue

ratih April 18, 2023

Hi, 

i already check and trial for others project, it still works but why only that project could not choose transition issue bulk change

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 18, 2023

Please share the filter results of what you are trying to transition. I suspect there is one or more issues that are preventing the transition. Can you try to bulk change less issues by changing your filter. Try to simply bulk change a few issues.

Suggest an answer