Can I modify the Procurement board?

Michael Arndt
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2019

I don't see an option for board settings.

I would like to create an "ordered" and "received" column.

3 answers

0 votes
Venugopala naidu Neelam May 15, 2019

Hi @Michael Arndt ,

Could you please send me the snapshot of that board?

Michael Arndt
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2019

Purchase Ordering   Jira.png

Hi @Michael Arndt ,

Procurement  is a Business project type , so business project types cannot have board settings button and you can track your project. 

For agile(software projects) you can configure board settings, here you have Scrum and kanban boards.

Regards,

Venugopal

0 votes

Hi @Michael Arndt ,

1.You should be a board admin or project admin to configure a board 

2.Look at the top right hand corner of your board, for the board menu button, and look in there.If you don't have configure in there, then you will need to talk to one of the board admins about getting yourself added to the board as an admin.

Regards,

Venugopal

Michael Arndt
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 15, 2019

I am an admin but don't see a board setting option.

It does say it's a Business project and not a Software project.

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 15, 2019

I have never heard of a "procurement" board. Is there a procurement project template now? :-)

Regardless I suspect you are asking about the default board created when the project is created. That board cannot be modified. However, you can create your own Kanban board and add it as a link to your project page sidebar (Add item). If you need details on this LMK.

Michael Arndt
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 15, 2019

Yes, when creating a project there's an option to select "Procurement". 

I'll try the Kabana board.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 15, 2019

when u create the kanban you will need to set the "Location" to your profile. Only Software projects can have the kanban board associated to the project directly. you will use "Add item" on the sidebar.

Suggest an answer