Can I add labels to linked issues?

Marcus_palm February 21, 2024

Hi, 

I'm hesitant that this would even work, but I thought I might as well ask the experts. 

In a new project that we're setting up. We have two boards that are to share some information with each other. A Epic in project A wants to monitor the status of storys/issues on project B. 

Right now we linked all issues in project B, that are related to project A's Epic, into project A's Epic. Which gives us this list of linked issues: 

Labels.png

Now to the question. Is there a way, for these linked issues, you can see what labels that has been assigned to EPDEV-1 (for example)? 

Can I get the linked issues list to display labels? 

Both projects are team organized projects by the way.

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2024

Hi @Marcus_palm 

If you are asking if the columns / fields displayed for the linked issues can be configured in the issue view, the answer is "no".

Here is a suggestion to add that capability, which you may watch / vote for to see progress: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-36490

Kind regards,
Bill

Marcus_palm February 21, 2024

Hi @Bill Sheboy
Yeah, I thought that was the case. Thanks for answering. 

I did vote for that capability. Would be really nice to have. 

Best regards
Marcus Palm

Like Bill Sheboy likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events