Big Picture: How to filter out issues that are Status DONE

Elaine Groenewald January 18, 2021

I would like to adjust my Gantt in Big Picture to only show the tickets that are still TO  DO and IN PROGRESS. 

I have managed to find the Scope Definition settings for my Gantt / Project, but absolutely nothing happens when I type anything into the Narrow Down field. 

PLEASE HELP. 

Screen Shot 2021-01-19 at 2.33.59 pm.png

2 answers

1 vote
Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 19, 2021

Hello @Elaine Groenewald

According to my understanding, you want to exclude from Program scope tasks in "Done" status. Please use the JQL filter, which narrows down your scope by excluding solved tasks. JQL: statusCategory != Done

However, if you want to keep the full project in BigPicture Program and occasionally filter out resolved tasks, you can create Quick Filter: statusCategory != Done and save it.
Please go to Box Configuration >> Tasks >> Quick Filters. See my image as a reference.

image (57).pngimage (58).pngI hope I answered your questions. If you have further ones, just let me know. 

Best,
Anna

0 votes
Elifcan Cakmak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 19, 2021

Hello,

The field wants a jql. Did you try something like this:

status = "In Progress" OR status = "To Do"

Regards,

Elifcan

Suggest an answer