Attempts issue - Urgent

Sarah Isaacs March 22, 2024

Hi I have an error when I go to create a new issue.

Something went wrong
All I did was update an automation this morning and add another column?
Please help as I need to do a lot of testing work today on our new board and have this error so I cannot create an epic to test.
I have turned off the last automation I altered and deleted the column. I have refreshed the board several times and shut board all other boards I was using.
Please can someone help as I have so much work to do and I'm totally stuck.
thanks so much
Sarahimage.png

3 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 22, 2024

Hi Sarah,

Try clearing your cache or using Incognito in another browser session to see if it still happens. 

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ste Wright
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 22, 2024

Hi @Sarah Isaacs 

Does this happen for all users, or just yourself? Have you tried logging in and out to refresh your session?

I'd raise with support though now, just so it's in their queue - contact them here: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Ste

0 votes
Sarah Isaacs March 29, 2024

Thank you problem solved you guys are the best thanks

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 30, 2024

Great to hear! What was the actual solution? 

Like Ste Wright likes this
Sarah Isaacs May 3, 2024

@John Funk  Not the best Solution, but I just remade the board and copied everything over.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events