Associate Project with Repository Path in JIRA does not display list of repositories

Chris McFadden
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 25, 2012

There is an application link between JIRA and Fisheye and I have two repositories defined in Fisheye, but when I go to select the repository for a JIRA project the list of repositories is empty, even though the Fisheye URL is correct.

I also notice that the Repository List Cache in JIRA says "never". not sure what that means.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Douglas Fabretti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 3, 2012

Hi Chris.

I am assuming that you are using Trusted Apps as the Authentication Method, please correct me if I am wrong.

I have already seen this behavior in the past when you don't configure the IP Patterns and the URL Patterns, could you please review your configuration based on this doc: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Integrating+JIRA+with+FishEye#IntegratingJIRAwithFishEye-Step2.ConfiguretheFishEyePlugininJIRA

After that please let me know if that helped at all.

Regards,
Douglas Fabretti
Atlassian Support

Chris McFadden
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 7, 2013

This was the key issue. It also became easier with Fisheye 2.10 since it became better at associating repos to JIRA projects.

Suggest an answer