Assignee

Randy McLaurin November 29, 2021

With the Scrum Board (Active Sprints), how do I sort by Assignee? As the Teams' new Scrum Master, being able to sort the Scrum Board by Assignee, would be beneficial.

2 answers

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 29, 2021

Hi Randy, if you are using CMP (company managed project) you can setup swimlanes by assignee. would that work?

That should work. However, I don't have JIRA permissions to do so. I'm asking the Admin to assist. Thank you.

Like Jack Brickey likes this
0 votes
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 29, 2021

Hi @Randy McLaurin -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Are you using a company-managed or a team-managed project?

• If company-managed, you may want to consider using swim lanes by Assignee rather than changing the board filter's sort order
  • If team-managed, you may group-by assignee to have the same result

Kind regards,
Bill

That should work...I don't have permissions. I'm checking w/the JIRA Admin now

Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 29, 2021

For a company-managed project, please check with the project admin.

Suggest an answer