Any idea if JIRA or some add-in of JIRA can make below requirement happen

Benjamin Chou
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 23, 2019

Gantt Chart-example.PNGI want to make the Gantt chart like above,  and each resource can edit his/her time spent under his/her task day by day. I knew in JIRA resource can enter estimated hr, remaining hr, time spent , but the time spent is not by single day.  What I want to know is for each task or each resource, how many hrs he spent on each task with calendar view, and if every day this resource is work over time or not. It's for capacity planning purpose.  So is JIRA can do this or with some add-in?

2 answers

3 votes
Petr Vaníček
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 23, 2019
0 votes
Teodora V
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 23, 2019

Hi @Benjamin Chou 

I suggest you take a look at SoftwarePlant and Tempo apps like BigPicture, BigGantt, Tempo Timesheets or Tempo Planner :)

You can try them via the Atlassian Marketplace.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events