All people part of Project are not able to view people in the project in project settings.

Snehil Gupta April 17, 2024

The ''people'' screen in the project parameters on the project no longer works.
I get a white, inactive screen (see screenshot).

This happens on both Chrome and Edge.

So I can no longer add people or manage dressings for the project

This is blocking me.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 17, 2024

Hi Snehil - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

There is no screenshot attached. 

Have you tried with Incognito mode? 

Snehil Gupta April 18, 2024

image.png

It works with incognito mode.

how do i make it work normally?

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 18, 2024

There is probably an extension that interfering with it. Disable them one at a time and check after each one to see if it starts working in normal mode.

I think clearing the cookies helped

Like John Funk likes this
0 votes
Fazila Ashraf
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 17, 2024

Hi @Snehil Gupta 

Is this issue noticed in a specific ticket or specific project or for every project and everyone on your site?

Please update Screenshot

Snehil Gupta April 17, 2024

It is noted for specific project. Being jira admin i am able to access it but people in project aren't.

Fazila Ashraf
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 17, 2024

Good to know that it is only for a specific project and working well for the site admin.

Can you also reconfirm that reported users can access a different project's issue 's people section?

Can you confirm that the people section fields have values filled in them? And also that the reported users have edit permission in the project. 

Reason for the above check is that, with out edit permission in the project, empty fields will not be visible in issue view for users who have only 'browse issues' permission. That could be a possible reason.

People section do have values in it and reported user has the project admin permission.
image.png

Fazila Ashraf
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 18, 2024

ah so sorry, my bad! I thought this was people section of the issue in the issue view. 

what can be done for above issue?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events