Agility Poker Planning

Vitor Jr February 20, 2024

Hi Team,

I'm trying to use this app: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1233038/agility-poker-planning?tab=support&hosting=cloud

I can't see all users when choosing Moderators or Participants. I've tried to compare user groups from one that is working with another user, but even putting both users in the same groups didn't work.

Do you have any tips on this?

Kind regards,

Vitor Jr.

2 answers

0 votes
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 20, 2024

Hi @Vitor Jr -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

As that is a marketplace addon, and not built by Atlassian, I recommend contacting the vendor at their support location shown on the page you linked to.

Kind regards,
Bill

Vitor Jr February 21, 2024

Thanks,

Yes, I know, but maybe someone could had experience installing it.

0 votes
Marc Koppelaar - Devoteam
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 20, 2024

Hi @Vitor Jr 

I don't know the app, but I think on creating a poker session you set a scope what issues are in the session and I think only the users available on the projects the issues are from are able to be selected.

As the permissions on the projects will be respected based on the issues in the session and so related only members able to the project permission scheme are able to be selected.

Vitor Jr February 21, 2024

Thanks, Marc,

I thought about this before posting and added all members to the project as admin, but even this way, we can't find the other members.

Marc Koppelaar - Devoteam
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 23, 2024

Hi but if you need other members,

Any member must have at least browse permissions to the project.

Any member not able to see items in a project will not be able to be added to a poker session where issues are estimated that they can't see.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events