Advanced Search using JQL

Eduard Diez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 10, 2018

Good morning everybody

I'm trying to create a JQL s  JavaScript Chart for JIRA Cloud, and it does not let me do the same as I had in ScriptRunner. Can you help me to do se similar sentence please. I need search the demandes cloned by the Stoties

The JQL is:

issuetype in (Story) AND issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf(issuetype in (Demande), "is cloned by")

Thank's.

4 answers

3 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 13, 2018

On Cloud, ScriptRunner's issufunction does not work directly in the Issue Navigator, as it requires to use the Enhanced Search section instead. However, filters created and saved through in the Enhanced Search can be used, in example, to feed gadgets. That said, I think it's worth trying to save a filter from the enhanced search and try to use it in JavaScript Chart for JIRA Cloud (either by selecting it, or by specifying a JQL query like: filter=<filter-id>).

Eduard Diez
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 13, 2018

Muchas Gracias intentaré probar lo que me dices.

Un saludo

Like Eduard likes this
0 votes
Answer accepted
Prashant Mali
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 10, 2018

Hi @Eduard Diez ,

You can try below jql which also works here..

issuetype in (Story) AND issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf("issuetype=Task", "is cloned by")

Thanks,

Prashant

Eduard Diez
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 10, 2018

Thank's when I met my code in ScriptRunner is not problem it runs ok, but when I put my code in JavaScript Chart this is all time in error because the function are not recognized.

This is my problem. I need to do the same sentence whitout function linkedIssuesOf or whitout any funtion.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 10, 2018

Hello,

What is the error? Did you turn on the Enhanced Search?

http://scriptrunner-docs.connect.adaptavist.com/jiracloud/enhanced-search.html

Eduard Diez
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 10, 2018

Thank's when I met my code in ScriptRunner not problem, but when I put my code in JavaScript Chart this is all time in error because the function are not recognized

This is my problem. I need to do the same sentence whitout function linkedIssuesOf

0 votes
Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 12, 2018

Is it a Jira Cloud instance? Or a Server one?

Eduard Diez
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 12, 2018

In JIra Cloud. Can you help me?

Suggest an answer