About Billing Member

bangun_sudjatmiko March 1, 2024

Hi All, Need Help !!

I wanna question, about billing for member.
If condition, I have 10 user but to 5 member (billing) and to 5 member but not include as a member billing.

I want to remove 5 member not billing, just 5 member as member billing

How do that ? and i need help for how step by step to the scenario 

Thank you

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Fazila Ashraf
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 1, 2024

Hi @bangun_sudjatmiko 

Welcome to community!

By 'not billing' , do you mean remove them so they will not access the product anymore?

What will the 'not billing' users use the site for?

Also can you reconfirm that this is for Standard plan?

bangun_sudjatmiko March 1, 2024

To 'Not Billing' --> they as a free and can be access product, and for size just only for update 'Bug' issue type.

Yes, we plan for billing using Standard Plan for my company just only with domain @jalin.co.id

Please help @Fazila Ashraf 

Thanks 

Fazila Ashraf
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 1, 2024

@bangun_sudjatmiko ,

As you tagged this as Jira software standard plan, to use the product and update tickets the users need to be licensed.  There are no free accounts in standard plan.

Or may be i misunderstood something. Can you share link to the documentation on mention of this not billing / free account usage?

Like Walter Buggenhout likes this
bangun_sudjatmiko March 3, 2024

ok @Fazila Ashraf ,

This for account without No Billing

no-bill-account.png

I need , for the account with domain @euronet not include in Billing if i choose Standard Plan for my company project on jira.

Any insight for this solution ?

Fazila Ashraf
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 4, 2024

Hi @bangun_sudjatmiko 

Remove those users from the product license group to remove billing for them. You can also open their account and toggle off their product access to make them non billable.

Please note that such unlicensed users will not be able to access the Jira product.

bangun_sudjatmiko March 25, 2024

Hi @Fazila Ashraf , thank you it's works

I wanna asking , about billing payment. How i can buying billing payment to 15 users for for a period of 6 months ..?

not used per-monthly

Fazila Ashraf
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 2, 2024

AFAIK, there is no 6 months licenses but only monthly or annual/bi annual license packages. Recommend you to go with monthly and remove their access at the end of 6 months.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events