Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Sharing Epics in NextGen project

My organization currently uses the Classic Project in Jira, but are looking at the NextGen type projects to incorporate the Roadmap feature.   We'd plan to set up 3 or more projects to manage our workflow, and expect to have stories move from 1 project to another as they become relevant.    It is important for us to retain the relationship between the story and the epic, but I don't see how that is done.

Use cases:

1. Move a story from the NextGen Roadmap project currently associated with an epic to the current NextGen Development project
  2. From within the NextGen Development project assign an epic that was defined in the NextGen Roadmap project.

Are these doable?

1 comment

1. You can do this by Story.....edit the Story and choose the "Move" function

A screen will come up showing you the current value(s) and what you can move them to....

2. Not sure how to "share" an Epic

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

🍻🍂Apptoberfest Update: Upcoming Virtual Events 🎉

Hello Community! I hope you've been enjoying the 🍂Apptoberfestivities🍂 (I know I have!) The event is heating up next week with a series of virtual events that we're calling the 🍻🍂Partner App ...

124 views 1 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you