It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Managing finance Approval Process through JIRA

Hi Community :-)

I'm an Atlassian consultant, currently implementing Jira in several site and  have a question regarding workflow best practice , let me elaborate:

I have finance related workflow, and tickets need to go through different approval flow depending on a company drop down list value and amount to pay - a numeric field.

So, for example:

If Company name=A and amount is between 0-200, then it goes through approval 1 and  then either approval 2 or 3.

Two important issues to take into account:

• Approval flow can change periodically, so writing the flow via script runner is not a valid option, since the average super user will have trouble adjusting it
  • The Company is willing to purchase add ons to support the process. I looked into the workflow toolbox addon, will be happy to hear your inputs and suggestions

Thanks a lot,

Dikla

0 comments

Comment

Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

[New] Jenkins for Jira Software Cloud and a way to connect your hosted apps

Jenkins is the leading open-source automation server used by startups and enterprise teams to build, test and deploy code to production.   We are excited to announce an official integration betw...

1,212 views 1 15
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you