It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Focus jumps to bottom jira in column after editing card in Active board Edited

To Reproduce this bug:

1. Open an active scrum/kanban board and bring up one of the Jiras in the details pane.
  2. Add a comment in the details pane.
  3. The card in Focus them jumps to the bottom Card. If swimlanes are used the focus jumps to the bottom card in that column in the swimlane.

I could not find an existing bug and I tried to open a bug at https://jira.atlassian.com/projects/JSWSERVER but was unable. When I click on report a new bug:

new bug.pngit goes to https://support.atlassian.com/jirasoftware/

3 comments

Dear @boardtc,

I opened a request for you. As soon I got feedback, I will let you know.

So long

Thomas

Hi @TH,

Thanks for opening a ticket in out Developer Support.

Cheers,

Anne Calantog

Hi @boardtc,

We're trying to funnel all bug and feature requests for the Products in the Developer Support portal: go.atlassian.com/devhelp . Let me look at the request.

Cheers,

Anne Calantog

I signed up thanks, Anne. Can you post the url for the bug, please? I could not find with a jql search. The bug is reproducible using v7.1.4

Hi Tom,

I set you as the reporter for the bug. You should get an email from us.

Cheers,

Anne Calantog

Hi @TH,

Can you signup in the Developer Support Portal so I can add you in the ticket as the reporter? I have some questions about the issue cause I can't replicate it in Jira 7.4.0. 

Cheers,

Anne Calantog

Comment

Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

[New] Jenkins for Jira Software Cloud and a way to connect your hosted apps

Jenkins is the leading open-source automation server used by startups and enterprise teams to build, test and deploy code to production.   We are excited to announce an official integration betw...

1,296 views 1 17
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you