Team Managed and Company Managed Projects

Hi All,

I would like to say a big "Hi/Hello" to everyone in the community :)

I am writing this article after 2 years, I had an accident in 2020, after that I found covid positive, and after a few months I got the best news of my life - Guess What? I was pregnant and now I am a mother of a baby girl wohhhh :)

There were lots of ups and downs in my life and I couldn't do work, I had to take a break from my work and focus on my child. It was hard for me but I had no option. I was working as a scrum master and as a part-time YouTuber where I made videos for Jira Software and others Atlassian Products.

Now, I have started my work again, I know things changed a lot in the Atlassian world but I am again here to learn new things and push myself to go forward.

This is my first video on team-managed and company-managed projects after my career break.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhyqktvYRTE

I am happy and motivated to start again.

I would love to work full-time again but this time remotely (looking for the opportunity) meanwhile I will continue to upload videos and share my knowledge with others.

I Love to share what I learn

6 comments

Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 14, 2023

Welcome back to the community @Monika Rani  !!

Like Monika Rani likes this
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 14, 2023

Hi @Monika Rani welcome back, great to hear you're feeling happy en motivated again. Thanks for sharing your video. Keep up the good work!

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 15, 2023

It's great to have you back, @Monika Rani

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 16, 2023

Wohoo welcome back @Monika Rani ! And congratulations on becoming a mum 💙

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 18, 2023

Congrats Monika!! And welcome back!

Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 21, 2023

Thank you All 😊

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events