Request for Customer Feedback for the Jira Software Issue View Layout

Hey everyone,

I am part of the product management team for the Jira Software Issue View, and would love to learn more about your specific use cases and feedback to better understand your requirements, particularly in regards to the layout of the issue view.

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us, your input is greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to reach out to me with feedback via email at lzhu2@atlassian.com, or book in some time with me using this Calendly.

Kind regards,
Lucy

3 comments

Nadir Ali
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 16, 2024

I have to set outreach platform. Look at this.

Bo Zhao
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2024

Having the ability to pin comments on top or flag/highlight certain comments would be pretty useful.

The 'Copy link to comment' function is a little useless, especially when I have 100+ comments, though it takes me to the comment but is not so obvious, a little flash box effect would be more attractive I reckon.

nicolevonvon February 5, 2024

Currently we try to capture all customer feedback in Product Discovery or in the ERM system we use. We don't really have any use of having this on actual software tickets.

I like the idea of being able to pin comments though! 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events