Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where our JSM data is stored?

Fatima AALLA March 11, 2024

Hello ,

I'm jira service management admin, for an audit, I need to know where our JSM data is stored (countries), including backup sites. where to find this information?

Thank you.

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Tansu Akdeniz
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 11, 2024

Hi @Fatima AALLA 

Please check this page: Understand data residency

Fatima AALLA March 11, 2024

hello @Tansu Akdeniz

thank you for your response.

this is what I see in the configuration there is no location, what does it mean residency.PNG 

Tansu Akdeniz
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 11, 2024

When you click "Move Product", you should able to choose location. 

By default, all products are hosted in the Global location, which includes all of our AWS regions. For these products, we determine where their in-scope data is located. To optimize product performance, we don’t limit data movement for these products, and we move data between AWS regions as needed.

If you require your in-scope product data to stay in a specific location, and data residency is available for your product, you can request to have its in-scope data moved to a location and pinned there. Learn more about moving your product to another location

0 votes
Zoey Wang
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 11, 2024

Hi @Fatima AALLA 

Data residency is available for Standard, Premium and Enterprise plans. As long as you are one of them, you should be able to find it out. Otherwise, let us know.

With what you presented with the screenshot, it seems no such data is available yet. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events