Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to view or edit the new created project, which created by myself.

joe.yu November 3, 2019

Hi,

I am the org administration, and also having the administrator role too.

I created a classic service desk project. However, once I created the project, and not allowing me to browse or edit this project. 

I tried to follow this document, https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/this-project-isn-t-available-displayed-after-creating-a-new-jira-project-720419568.html

Looks I am in the group which have the browser permission for the project, and try to add myself as default users too, but still no luck.

Any other suggestion I should try?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 5, 2019

Hello Joe,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Thank you for the details. I see that you are a site-admin and the administrator of the org, but even when we have the admin permissions, we also need to be part of the default groups that give access to the projects.

In this case, please go to Administration and on your profile, add check if you part of the group jira-servicedesk-users.

After that, please check on the Project settings > People if you were added as an administrator. Even if you see that you don't have permission, check if you have the option "Back to project" in order to access the Project settings. 

Please, give it a try and let us know how it goes.

Regards,
Angélica

joe.yu November 5, 2019

Hi Angélica

thanks for your reply.

I was unable to access the project initially. But managed to access the project settings of that project by switching from another project setting.

once I get into the project settings, there is no users for this project indeed. I added myself and now all good now.

Thanks for the help anyway.

Like Angélica Luz likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events