Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transfering date from old account

Yurii Smolianyk April 5, 2023

Hi!

My name is Yurii. I working in Glovo. 4 of April i was moved from outstaff position to Inhouse positinion. When I worked outstaff i used yurii.smolyanyk@providers.glovoapp.com email. Right now i dont have access to this email, and im using yurii.smolianyk@glovoapp.com. Is that possible to transfer all my boards from previous account&

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

It sounds like you have two Atlassian accounts now, one with the old email, one with the new.

Atlassian may be able to merge them together, but I'm not sure they can if you can't get access to the old email.  Can you still log in with that account?

Yurii Smolianyk April 5, 2023

Hi, i have no access to old account(

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2023

You may well be stuck then.

You could try raising this at https://support.atlassian.com/contact , but I don't know if they'll be able to help.

Your admins may be able to edit the board and issue ownerships (reporter, assignee, etc) as well, but they won't be able to do everything (issue history etc)

Like Yurii Smolianyk likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events