Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tasks in outlook calendar in real time

Joris BAUDOT November 6, 2023

good morning,

I'm looking for a way to make my tasks and subtasks created in jira appear directly in my outlook calendar and in my team's calendar.

all in real time if i create a task it must appear directly on outlook it is possible to do this?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 7, 2023

Hi there @Joris BAUDOT ,

thank you for your question. If you are looking for a way to integrate Jira Service Management with Outlook, you can work with an app: Microsoft 365 for Jira - Outlook Email, Teams, Calendar | Atlassian Marketplace

With the Outlook meetings integration, you can schedule meetings coming from JSM with your team. It will be shown in real-time in your Outlook calendars and in Jira Service Management. Here's a short video of this feature: 

You can configure this even more individually by setting up an automation with the action "Create Outlook meeting". Here's how this works: Microsoft 365 for Jira – Advanced automation: Connect Jira automation to Microsoft 365 - YouTube

The app is free for up to 10 users and you can start a free 30-day-trial. If you have any questions or need help setting things up, you can schedule a call with us here: Meet Microsoft 365 for Jira (office365.com)

Please note: I work for yasoon, the company developing Microsoft 365 for Jira. Therefore, I like the app and tend to recomend it 😊

Best,

Britta

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events