Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

setup of a jira service desk linked teams calendar

JiraYo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 23, 2019

I am trying to set up a confluence calendar (team calendars plugin) to view the "due date" field from a jira service desk work order site. I cannot get it working for some reason. There doesnt seem to be any documentation about this or its very incomplete.

How exactly do i add a calendar that simply is populated with jira service desk due dates, and probably the title of the work order and a link back.

I thought I had it, but when you go to "add calendar" and then pick a space, the spaces are on confluence NOT on JSD. There is no calendars on JSD i believe, so maybe i make the calendar on confluence and then somehow just link it to the JSD site? .

I tried to create a calendar and then add a sub calendar (i believe its called "add event") that appears to be attached to the "project" that i want, but nothing shows up. I made a test event with the due date as "today" and its not showing up on the calendar. I selected "issue due date" as my "single date" field.

i feel like i am missing a key connecting part here. Is there any complete guide to doing this so i can see what the missing step might be? I would almost think its permissions, but i am an administrator on the JSD site in question.

And to add to this, if you look at this page: https://confluence.atlassian.com/teamcalcloud/add-jira-events-909904000.html , regarding calendar setup, the 'create event' window is completely different. it only allows me to select "project" with no radio buttons for JQL, and only the inbuilt fields such as "issue date" "version due date" and "sprints". No matter what project i select is the same.

create event.png

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events