Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

setting SLA to stop time to resolution

Blair October 16, 2022

hi everyone,

need info to setting SLA's

i change the SLA setting if ticket status = Pending , time to resolution = stop/pause

but that happened now ticketing just change time to resolution to tomorrow and not stop if status pending , how to change that if i set Pending and then ticket status just pause?

thankyou

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Danny
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 16, 2022

Hi, @Blair 

In your SLA configuration you can define Pause conditions. For you adding one when "Entering status "Waiting for Customer" would be a good idea.

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/create-and-edit-sla-time-metrics/

Blair October 16, 2022

im sorry sir , i do that ,

but this is what happened,

i mine , how i setting SLA if PIC ticketing or asigneer if i set status = PENDING , time to resolution is freeze , not breached like that (check pic i send) because i set like you said but time to resolution in ticketing not freeze and have time to resolution

3.png

Danny
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 17, 2022

Hi @Blair 

Apologies, as this has not resolved your issue. Could you give me further details on the SLA you have set up? Perhaps screenshots of the SLA config and the workflow it is following. 

From the above, you want the SLA, Time to Resolution, to be puased when the status of the issue/ticket is set to PENDING. Is that correct? 

And you have set the following on the SLA: Add condition under Finish counting time when to set up conditions for when the SLA should stop measurements. Is that correct?

Thanks,

Danny

Blair October 18, 2022

sir , 

thankyou , results from my explore , case has been solve , and i use your first point you tell to me , thankyou Sir

Like Danny likes this
Danny
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 27, 2022

Glad you got this sorted @Blair

Good luck tracking your SLAs 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders