Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scheduled trigger

Karan Patel August 24, 2021

I have been trying to automate an email at the end of the day that has a summary of all unassigned tasks. I have created the automation, but this rule send email for every unassigned issue that the JQL query has returned, is there a way I can make it work to send email on the whole set of issues returned by the query ?

Thanks

1 answer

1 vote
Gaurav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 25, 2021

Hello @Karan Patel 

Welcome to the community!!

If I understand your concern, you need only 1 email with the details of all unassigned tasks at the end of the day.

Assuming this is your problem statement, this can be achieved by creating a filter and subscribing to it.

The Automation would send out a separate email for each record whereas the filter subscription would send out a single consolidated email. The subscription email can also be scheduled similarly to the automation.

Please accept the answer if this helps in resolving the query and feel free to share any further queries related to this.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events