Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

opsgenie voice and sms notification

Amogh Hegde April 11, 2022

hey in our org we r trying to implement the opsgenie for alerting and notications . in the notification i have added my mail id and phone number for both sms and voice and have written the notification rules for alerting me immediately through mail,sms and voice but im getting only alert notification through mail ,and sms rarely and dint received any voice call , so how resolve this ...

2 comments

Paul Krueger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 11, 2022

This could be an issue with your rules or reception. Regardless, Opsgenie's live chat support (available on the Opsgenie site) is second to none. I'd recommend using it.

enrikem edite July 25, 2022

One of the most important factors for successful business development is keeping your clients well informed. Knowing what's happening every second of the day is vital for those who manage their business independently, those who have to deal with a lot of employees, and those who don't want to miss out on any opportunities. The SMS notifications are extremely easy and cheap to set up. All that's needed is a GSM modem (like this one), which costs less than $100, and a subscription to a web service like TMC Australia.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events