Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mapping jsm to jira service automatically from component

Juan Carlos Cardenas Padilla September 6, 2022

Good morning, make the configuration, now I need the user assigned the example crf component to be assigned the incident automatically. because when the issue arrives it is not assigned to anyone.

In the component field, all users have one assigned, so for each component they choose, it is assigned in the automatic project.
how is the configuration done?

As soon as the creation of the case from JSM to Jira software is done, it is not assigned to the user who owns the component.

For what is this ?

Captura de pantalla 2022-09-06 115343.png

COMPONENTS 

Captura de pantalla 2022-09-06 115743.png

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 6, 2022

Hi @Juan Carlos Cardenas Padilla , if you are asking how an issue in JSM automatically results in a JSW issue being opened in a specific project based on the component selected, then my guess would be is that this is being performed buy an automation rule. At least that is exactly how I do this today. The rule could also be making the assignment. I may be missing your point here so please bear with me why I try to understand.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events