jira reports

Macylene Jongwe July 13, 2021

I'm currently facing errors when generating my Jira reports its just showing errors nothing is shownjira.PNG

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 13, 2021

Is the issue persisting? Are others experiencing the same issue? Have you tried this on a different  browser?

yes still persisting  l have almost 3 weeks , yes others are facing the same, even using different browsers and different computers 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 13, 2021

Can you create a new report and see if that displays? Ultimately you may be reaching out to Atlassian support here so they can login and see what’s going on.

Thank you but lm still getting the same error saying failing to load the page 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 13, 2021

Please reach out to Atlassian support directly. Are you by chance on the free version of JSM?

yes was using the free version, does free version usually  have problems

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 13, 2021

No there’s really no difference between the free version and the standard as far as problems would be concerned. However, with free your support is limited to the community and that’s what I was really getting at. You won’t be able to open an issue with Atlassian support under the free version. Now there are certainly limitations within the product based on the version you were on but the best of my  knowledge, reports is not one of those features that are left off.

I will see if I can find some assistance on your issue. But before I do can you verify that the same issue exist for all projects on your instance or just this one.

currently l have been running one project in it, but still persisting, for other things its working but only on generating reports so that l can see reports

thank you so much, looking forward hearing from you

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 14, 2021

I reached out to my Atlassian colleagues to see if they can help further. In the meantime it might be interesting to create a new project and see if you can reproduce.

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 14, 2021

Hello @Macylene Jongwe,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community and for sharing the screenshot.

I can see that you are trying to view the reports on a Service Management project, but checking the details of your site, the subscription of Service Management was canceled and the product was removed from the site.

When a product is removed, the projects are still available to access and tickets are kept, but features like the reports won’t be accessible.

The trial of the Standard plan has ended on June 12, and since there were more than three agents, which is the limit of the JSM free, it wasn’t automatically downgraded, therefore, it was deleted because no payment details were added.

With this said, you need to reach out to your site administrator so they can subscribe to Jira Service Management again. 

Kind regards,
Angélica

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 14, 2021

Thanks

Like Angélica Luz likes this
Macylene Jongwe July 17, 2021

thank you so much for feedback

Like Angélica Luz likes this
Macylene Jongwe July 20, 2021

Good day, just need to ask since lately, our users were more than 3, will l be able to see reports if we downsize our users to 2 without any subscription because the other users are not active it was a trial error thing

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 22, 2021

Hi @Macylene Jongwe,

You will be able to view the reports only if you have a Service Management license. 

In this case, it would be necessary to subscribe to Jira Service Management, but only 3 users can be part of the group jira-servicemanagement-users, so you can use the free version.

It seems that the group is still available on your site, so please, ask your site administrator to go to Cog icon > User management > Groups and check if the group jira-servicemanagement-users is available and if so, remove the users from the group and leave only three.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events