Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i created a queue in a project however not able to see the newly created queue while logging an issu

Archana Mattoo October 31, 2022

I created a new queue in the project however when i am creating a new incident in the project, i am not able to see that queue in the dropdown.

2 answers

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 1, 2022

@Archana Mattoo A queue just a filter that is used to organize issues (Requests) in the service desk.  When you create a new issue the queue will not show up because it is not a request type.  My guess is that you are organizing your queues by request type.  You will need to create a new request type to see it when you go to create a new incident.  https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/create-a-new-request-type/ 

0 votes
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 31, 2022

Hi @Archana Mattoo ,

Where exactly are you looking for the queue (in a dropdown) while creating?

A queue is a "todo" list/collection of issues. Once you create an issue this will automatically fall under a specific queue based on the filter you set in that queue.

Could you elaborate a bit more (maybe with a screenshot)?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events