Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to modify customer email

SUPPORT April 7, 2022

When customer change his working email, how could we do to change the customer's email and keep all of the Ticket that he had raised before?

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 10, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

It depends on what you are using for the user directory.  The email comes from the user directory, so you'll need to change it in there.  What do you use for your directory? (Cloud can work with unclaimed and claimed Atlassian accounts, google accounts and Atlassian Access, which in turn can use all sorts of other directories)

SUPPORT April 13, 2022

Hi Nic,

We are planning to use Atlassian Service Desk to management our customer. We create customer accounts in Service Management and enter the customer's private email address.
  After this, the customer's private mailbox will receive the invitation connection, and the customer will have their own login account after entering the mailbox and changing
the password as required. The customer can then use that email to log into our ServiceDesk and create Tickets to track the problem with us.

After that, the customer changed his working mailbox. How can we change his mailbox while ensuring that the data of his existing Tickets remain unchanged?
Currently I find that I cannot modify this and re-invite. Or do I have a way to invite the new customer email and transfer their old email account Tickets data to the new email account?

Thanks,

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events