cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get data through JQL

nilesh.shah December 1, 2022

Hello Team, 

1. How to get data for True Creation Date - (minus) First Response through JQL

2. I am trying to create a dashboard with shiftwise data. We had tried but unable to set the timing for shift wise. 

The requirement is how many tickets were created between 4:30 am to 1:00 pm and how many tickets were created between 12:30 pm to 9:00 pm and how many tickets were created between 8:30 pm to 5:00 am. 

suppose i use created >= "2022/11/28 04:30" and created <= "2022/11/28 12:30"

and create three filters separately, I need to amend the changes every month in jql ? 

Also, if i create using your query then it's not giving actual correct data for shift wise.  

For ex. I tried with project = XYZ AND issuetype = Support AND created >= "2022/11/01 04:30" AND created <= "2022/11/30 13:00" AND assignee in (**, **, ***) it's giving me afternoon ticket data count instead of morning ticket data count

Best Regards,

Nilesh

1 answer

0 votes
Gaurav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 1, 2022

Hello @nilesh.shah 

The second ask, create a dashboard with shift-wise data, is clear. This can be fulfilled in a below manner:

1.  Create a custom field, call it 'shift'
  2. Create an automation rule which updates this field based on the creation time
  3. Create the dashboard using this field

Kindly share more details on the first requirement.

Please accept the answer if this helps.

--GG

nilesh.shah December 1, 2022

@Gaurav 
For first one - I am creating report for actual time spent between True Creation Date - (minus) First Response through JQL how do i do that through JQL? 

For second : I tried with project = XYZ AND issuetype = Support AND created >= "2022/11/01 04:30" AND created <= "2022/11/30 13:00" AND assignee in (**, **, ***) it's giving me afternoon ticket data count instead of morning ticket data count

Gaurav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 1, 2022

Hello @nilesh.shah 

For the second, please refer to the solution suggested previously.

For the first, you would need either a plugin to perform the calculation or use a process similar to the option for the second. Create a custom field, update the same using the Automation Rule and then utilize it as required.

The calculation cannot be performed in JQL.

Hope this helps.

--GG

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events