Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to add watch to tickets in a project

Candy Tricia Khohliwe May 11, 2021

how to add watch to tickets in a project

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 11, 2021

If you want to add yourself or other users as watchers to every single issue is create it then I would do that through automation. If that is your goal and you need assistance let us know. 

Candy Tricia Khohliwe May 12, 2021

yes please I need your help one of the users cannot add them selves as a watcher or watch others

0 votes
Prince Nyeche
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 11, 2021

Manually by viewing the ticket click on the watcher icon (Project permission applies) or you can automate it by using automations. The latter can be tweak by issue types but will have static values.

I want to be able to see watchers and add myself as a watcher from my default ticket view. 

how can i do that

Prince Nyeche
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 11, 2021

You need to find this icon, if you can't use it most probably you don't have the permission.

watcher.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events