Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i leave jira sites?

mon.andres02 April 3, 2023

I started using jira as a student and now I have several abandoned project sites, is there any way I can get out of those sites?

Captura desde 2023-04-03 08-10-37.png

2 answers

2 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 3, 2023

Hello @mon.andres02 

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

Are those sites that you created, or were they created by somebody else and you were invited to join them?

If you created the sites then @Vikrant Yadav 's answer applies. You can cancel the subscriptions to the products on the sites and delete the sites if you are the person who set them up.

If these are sites you were invited to join, you cannot remove yourself from them. You would need to contact the owners/administrators of the sites and ask them to remove your access.

Black
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 12, 2023

Someone else said that since they couldn't leave themselves, they'd just delete their account and create a new one. Guess what? The person deleted their account and the post was created by the "deleted account", it's too funny, even though CM said not to do it, they did it anyway.

Same goes for me, I don't want my personal account linked to an Atlassian site I don't use, especially if it contains people I don't like.

So if I can't leave it alone, I'll make one account per Atlassian site. It's the only solution.

2 votes
Vikrant Yadav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 3, 2023

Hi @mon.andres02 Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Click on Cog icon >> Billing >> Select Manage >> Manage Subscription >> Delete. 

https://support.atlassian.com/subscriptions-and-billing/docs/cancel-your-site-subscription/

Screenshot 2023-04-03 185603.png

Delete Site.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events