Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

export to csv / excel

pmn247 July 26, 2022

Hello, 

How the end user (who raised the support request) can download the report in csv from their panel. 

2 answers

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 28, 2022

@pmn247 you can easily export to CSV / Excel using a filter.  

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/configure-filters/ 

Screenshot 2022-07-28 174612.jpg

0 votes
Ismael Jimoh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 26, 2022

@pmn247 

To my knowledge, this should be possible with the add-on My Request Extensions.

I have seen this in work on server but haven't personally played around with it on Cloud. Give it a try and if it doesn't meet your requirements, the other options available are either a scheduled export for the user (if they export the same tickets every-time) to a webhook endpoint (this will be in JSON) and they can use a JSON -> CSV converter to convert the results to something useful.

You can also always raise a request with the Vendor of the add-on above for such a feature.

Regards.

pmn247 July 26, 2022

Hello Ismael Jimoh, 

Thanks for the quick response.. I'll check it out but looks like JIRA would have something at user level.. like agent can create the report sameway user can create the report and export to .csv format. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events