Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eu não consigo desenvolver meu projeto , como encontrar ajuda

Airton custodio dos santos May 13, 2023

gostaria muito de criar um sistema para criar um sistema para substituir o sistema capitalista   .

tenho ideias mas não consigo colocar em pratica .

como criar equipe ?

alguém pode me ajudar?  

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 14, 2023

Olá @Airton custodio dos santos ,

Você pode fornecer mais informações sobre como esta pergunta se relaciona com o produto Atlassian Jira?

---

Hello,

Can you provide more information about how this question relates to the Atlassian Jira product?

I can not develop my project , how to find help

I would very much like to create a system to create a system to replace the capitalist system.

I have ideas but I can't put them into practice.

how to create team

Can someone help me?

Airton custodio dos santos May 16, 2023

Gostaria de aprender a trabalhar no Sate .

Eu consigo me torna um profissional ? por aqui ?

Você entendeu?   

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2023

Olá,

Sinto muito, mas não entendo. Você tem alguma dúvida relacionada ao produto Atlassian Jira? Esse é o tema desta comunidade. Você está usando o produto Atlassian Jira? Você está tentando aprender a usar o produto Atlassian Jira?

---

Hello,

I am sorry but I do not understand. Do you have a question related to the Atlassian Jira product? That is the topic for this community. Are you currently using the Atlassian Jira product? Are you trying to learn how to use the Atlassian Jira product?

I would like to learn how to work in Sate.

Can I become a professional? this way ?

You understood?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events