Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error notification after delete permission

MII Dewi September 16, 2022

Hi All,

I delete the permission for service desk to not able delete the issue and requestor attachment but this error notification keeps showing up, is it not possible to delete the permission? why does it say permission errors?

thanks.Capture.PNG

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 16, 2022

@MII Dewi You can remove the permissions but the permission error will show because those are permissions JSM expects the service desk team to have for the application to function as it was designed.

1 vote
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 17, 2022

Hi @MII Dewi ,

Even if you have removed these permissions from the agents, your service desk will continue to work properly. You can  ignore ore the error and for that session that message will not appear. However next time you will login again, this notification will pop-up again. Jira expect agents to be able to delete issues and to delete all attachments.

0 votes
Jorge January 10, 2023

Hello!

This is happening to me as well.

Is there a better way if I just want to remove the delete permission for 2 agents and not all of them?

Thanks for the feedback.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events