cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

date and time field in database

Maximiliano Acosta
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 26, 2023

Hi Team, For KPI reporting related to Jira Service Management orders.
We are using the Power BI Connector for Jira connector, to calculate the average resolution time we are not locating the table and field that stores the creation time and closing time of a ticket.
We get the creation date from the ISSUE table with the issue_created field and ticket resolution date in the same Table, with the resolution_date field (we only display the date, not the time) in both cases we need to also get the time and we don't locate the field .

Thank you!

1 answer

1 vote
Liubov Topchyi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 27, 2023

Hello Maximiliano @Maximiliano Acosta ,

If you use Power BI Connector for Jira by Alpha Serve, I would propose using Time To Resolution data if this suits your use case.

Time To Resolution contains the date/time type of data:

resolution.png

But if you'd like to proceed with the Creation Date and Resolution Date from the Issues table, all the data is also exported as data/time data:

issues.png

So it's not clear what causes the issue you face.

If you use Power BI Connector for Jira by Alpha Serve but still don't get date/time values via Time to Resolution/Created/Resolution Date, please contact us by creating a support request, and we'll help you to solve the issue.

Regards,

Luba

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events