create an automation belonging to portal group

Aykan Inal May 17, 2023

Hello
i have created a new portal group category

this portal group is called "abc requests"
i just want to create an automation belonging to this portal group

i just want to receive notifications from teams when an issue is created in this portal group

how can I do this condition

1 answer

1 vote
Aykan Inal May 17, 2023

can you help to me , please ?  @Paul Wiggers 

Erki Tammik
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 18, 2023

@Aykan Inal 

You cannot use groups in automations. Instead you should add request types in the automation that belong to that group.

request_types_automation.png

Paul Wiggers
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2023

Hello @Aykan Inal 

Thank you for this question and I am honored that you ask for me :)

@Erki Tammik is right though, portal groups are not available within automations but can easily be replaced with the desired request types since those can only be part of a single portal group.

Is this the solution that you are looking for, or is there anything else that we might be able to help you with?

Erki Tammik
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 25, 2023

Woops. I wanted to suggest solution, but posted it in the wrong reply. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events