configure display options to change how many assets are shown on a page

Heather Weatherholt April 13, 2023

Just got the updated view for asset management this morning, and while there are some new features that I like, there is one that is either not there or I can no longer find.  Prior to the update, I had changed my display options so that it would display 1000 assets per page so that I didn't have to navigate through multiple pages to find what I was looking for.  After the update, it defaulted to 100 and now I have a page navigation at the bottom of the screen that I have to use to look at the next 100, and so on.  We don't have that many assets total and I like not having to navigate pages, also we just started using the system a few months ago and we are still working on cleaning up the data that we imported and it is easier to be able to scroll through all the objects at one time looking for inconsistencies.

1 comment

Suzi Firth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 13, 2023

Hi @Heather Weatherholt 

I used to do this too. Mainly because the filter was sooooooooo slow that it was faster to show all assets and do a Ctrl + F through the browser to find the asset I needed rather than wait 5-10 mins for the screen to filter my results.

I find now this is much less of an issue for me because the filter is extremely fast to load results. Of course I understand you are still cleansing some of your data and also from time to time you want to check that your assets and their attributes are remaining consistent if several people are updating them.

You can still do an export and sort and filter to look for inconsistencies and then update in the asset itself. You can also do a filter to say all stock for example and then do a bulk update in the screen now too.

Suzi

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events