Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't access new request

kyra.veldkamp
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 28, 2021

Dear contact

I can't get through a dedicated link, the link is addressed to our general mailbox but I don't seem to have access as handler? What to do?

gr

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 28, 2021

Hi Kyra,

i'm not sure I understand. A dedicated link to what? Where are you accessing this link? Is it a URL or something else? You mention "to our general mailbox" is this a "mailto" link?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 29, 2021

No problem at all Kyra! I’m glad to assist if I can. The Community is a great place to get answers. 

I think what you are referring to is that you are receiving an email notification for an issue from Jira and that email has a link but it isn’t resolving to the webpage as suspected. It would be ideal if you could share a screen shot of the email (obfuscate any personal info). It might be that the permissions for the underlying project associated with the notification sent does not have you set up for the necessary Browse access.

0 votes
kyra.veldkamp
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 29, 2021

First of all I didn't know where to turn to, hopefully we'll manage the rest of this conversation to work out fine :-)

There was a request in our teams' general mailbox. Most of our team have a Jira access but non of us is jet trained to manage the systmem or work on the cases that come in. Therefore, and mostly also not to keep clients waiting, I've started to try out anyways, through my personal access. It seems I can't open the last question/case that was linked in the mail (an url) and now I'm wondering if these requests are unique

gts

Kyra

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events