• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

can't access new request

Dear contact

I can't get through a dedicated link, the link is addressed to our general mailbox but I don't seem to have access as handler? What to do?

gr

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Community Leader Jan 28, 2021

Hi Kyra,

i'm not sure I understand. A dedicated link to what? Where are you accessing this link? Is it a URL or something else? You mention "to our general mailbox" is this a "mailto" link?

Jack Community Leader Jan 29, 2021

No problem at all Kyra! I’m glad to assist if I can. The Community is a great place to get answers. 

I think what you are referring to is that you are receiving an email notification for an issue from Jira and that email has a link but it isn’t resolving to the webpage as suspected. It would be ideal if you could share a screen shot of the email (obfuscate any personal info). It might be that the permissions for the underlying project associated with the notification sent does not have you set up for the necessary Browse access.

0 votes

First of all I didn't know where to turn to, hopefully we'll manage the rest of this conversation to work out fine :-)

There was a request in our teams' general mailbox. Most of our team have a Jira access but non of us is jet trained to manage the systmem or work on the cases that come in. Therefore, and mostly also not to keep clients waiting, I've started to try out anyways, through my personal access. It seems I can't open the last question/case that was linked in the mail (an url) and now I'm wondering if these requests are unique

gts

Kyra

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Why upgrade to Jira Service Management Premium?

We often have questions from folks using Jira Service Management about the benefits to using Premium. Check out this video to learn how you can unlock even more value in our Premium plan.  &nb...

163 views 0 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you