Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automation rules importing

shivani shirguppi February 20, 2024

I have imported automation rules from one instance to another. now will those users who were part of automation get notified or get invitations to imported instance? how can i avoid this.

i don't want them to be in my instance

2 answers

1 vote
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 20, 2024

Hi Shivani,

If they are not valid users in the new instance they should not receive the notices. But it also depends on how you created/implemented the rule. If used an email address instead of a user account, then yes, they will get the message. You would need to review each rule to see. 

I have disabled the customer notifications and also diabled the automations still they get notified?

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 20, 2024

Can you provide an example of a rule that you are not sure about? 

0 votes
Brian Trepto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 20, 2024

Hi @shivani shirguppi

can you please clarify what method you used to import the automation rule?

imported the json file which i ecported it from the older instance

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events