Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add insight custom field to any issue

Farhaad_n January 15, 2022

Hi, I am using jira servicve management

I have insight plugin on it, I want add custom filed my servicedesk users that shown related insight object to my cusomers.

This is sample. I have insight object "google-info" and "google" organiztion

I want when google organization created issue, my service desk users, can see google-info automaticly on issue page

1 answer

2 votes
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 15, 2022

Hi @Farhaad_n 

What object type is "google-info"? What are you trying to achieve? When you're talking about service desk user, you mean your agents, correct?

Farhaad_n January 16, 2022

Hi @Dave Mathijs 

google-info is my customer info, for example, have these attributes: name, address, phone number 

I want these attributes to show on my agent's issue pannel

yes service desk users are my agents

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 16, 2022

Hi @Farhaad_n ,

Have at look at this documentation article: View Insight objects directly from the issue view

Farhaad_n January 18, 2022

yes but I can't figure out

many documents are referencing inbound of insight,

I want filter results by jira organization, I think they call "placeholder"

can you help me with this situation?

Farhaad_n January 18, 2022

I want this condition:

when user "test-user" of organization "test-org" create an issue, automatically custom field feel with insight customer field "test-insight-object"

when my agents want to answer that issue, there is field information in the issue with custom filed "test-insight-object" attributes

Can I get what I mean?

2022-01-18_153625.jpg

Farhaad_n January 22, 2022

any idea?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events